ProLon Healthy Start Commitment
When you are taken to the ProLon Australia site to buy ProLon® you will be asked this:
Healthy Start Commitment
To ensure the health and safety of every client, please agree to this Healthy Start Commitment. ProLon is a very low calorie diet, and is designed to support fasting.
Do not start a fast if:
- during this period of COVID-19, you are over 65 years of age, or are in a high-risk category
- you have a fever, cough, diarrhoea, signs of an active infection or are at risk of a repetitive infection
- you are underweight, pregnant or breastfeeding
- you have a known, diagnosed or suspected eating disorder
- you are under 18 years of age or over the age of 70
- you have dietary restrictions
Or if you have a diagnosis of or are on a prescription for diabetes (type 1 or type 2), cancer or congestive heart failure or you have a history of fainting, fast only with the approval and supervision of a healthcare practitioner
Do not use ProLon if you are allergic to nuts, inulin, oats, sesame, celery/celeriac, or other ingredients in the product. Please check if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
If you are not clear about the above, talk to your health care practitioner. if they consider you fit for undertaking the prolon program, please tick the second box and provide details of your healthcare practitioner. Please contact ProLon Australia customer service for further information.
Or you are welcome to contact LifeX Australia for complementary explanation and support.